Author Topic: Map Rotation / Map Suggestions  (Read 103512 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Map Rotation / Map Suggestions
« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2014, 02:01:52 pm »
A new map appeared on Gamebanana (woohoo)! This map is called trade_mystery_v1. It's a map that reminds me of achievement_turbov_v1 since it has a main hub that connects to other parts of the map. There are a few secret rooms on the map, only one I've been able to get to normally (another is noclip only, I think). It's still a pretty fun map besides the size. It's also still in beta so it will be updated in the future to be bigger and better (along wiith more secrets).

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2014, 05:05:41 pm »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2014, 04:14:44 pm »
Swapped out trade_minecraft_riverh96 for trade_minecraft_riverf95.
Updated trade_minecraft_neon_v63_xmas to trade_minecraft_neon_v82.
Added trade_portal_13 and trade_mystery_v1 to the rotation.

Also on a different note:
trade_minecraft_neon_v82
Who in the hell goes through 82 revisions of a map?

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2014, 06:43:27 pm »
Seems like we're getting many clients who somehow have differing versions of trade_rawr_vl_1, so I've renamed it to trade_rawr_vl_1_sxh so these players will be able to connect to the server.

Offline Michelle Johnson

• It's Muh-Shell.
« Reply #155 on: May 21, 2014, 11:11:46 pm »
I'd be interested in removing trade_hugbox and trade_magic. I think the reason for hugbox is obvious, and if you take a look at magic, the BLU team is stuck in a box. Not a fun map, really.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #156 on: June 15, 2014, 12:33:15 pm »
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/181305 I think this would be a good map, though the map maker made a restriction on Engis to only use Dispensers on this map. If there's a way to fix it, it would be great.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #157 on: June 15, 2014, 06:28:55 pm »
Added trade_casual to the rotation.

Offline AnonymousSavior

• Donator
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2014, 02:30:05 pm »
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/179381

This looks like a nice map

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2014, 03:38:26 pm »

Offline AnonymousSavior

• Donator
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2014, 08:51:02 pm »
Oh dang it, I have never seen it played. Thanks for the info

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2014, 10:29:02 pm »
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/182068 Here's a new map that I saw 2 days ago but didn't bother to check out. Anyways, it's like trade_minecraft_b42, but better. It has a more extensive area for spawns, main areas, etc. and has little secrets that can only be found using +use. If we could, I would like to replace trade_minecraft_b42 or trade_minecraft_plaza to this one as it seems to be direct upgrades to them (also both maps are never played anymore).

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2014, 11:23:20 pm »
Replaced trade_minecraft_b42 with trade_minecraft_2014_v1.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2014, 03:15:05 am »
I have not been happier for new maps in quite a while. Let's start, shall we?

I'll save the best for last. This map is pkmn_ecruteakcity_v1 and might I say is very good. Though it has music playing on it constantly (which I ask may be removed if possible), it has a fairly large place to fight and walk around in along with being day time so you don't have to see the night for so long *cough* goldenrodcity *cough. All the buildings are accessible, and the map maker has made a new mechanic which requires you to melee hit the stairs (like you see in Pokemon games) in order to go up to the new floors, which I find quite ingenious and awesome.

This map is what I've been saving my hopes for. It is an updated version of trade_minecraft_hans called trade_minecraft_hans_v36. If you may have noticed, our current map is a21, which is way far behind what this one has to offer. Hans now is no longer an empty cube of possibility but instead a towering fortress with many places to roam around in. Everything got updated, including the spawns, which now offer 4 exits instead of 3, one of which leads to the newest addition to the lobby: a floating wood structure good for fighting. People will no longer have to live in fear of constantly getting sniped across each spawn, as the main sniper fighting area has been covered up and moved to the top. There's now a jump course added along with an improved Aether for you to do all your low-grav needs in the sky. The skybox is no longer a faint memory as there is a way to get to it now (and not by noclip). There is a secret hallway inside the lava in the Nether (so donors can go there now and not be disturbed by non-donors) and there's another area which looks very very interesting since it's not Minecraft related but I unfortunately couldn't find out how to get to it; a real shame. Also, there's a trade_plaza there.

Anyways, I really hope these can get added soon.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2014, 08:24:12 am »
trade_minecraft_hans_v36.
Code: [Select]
{
"classname" "func_button"
"hammerid" "6282032"
"OnDamaged" "servercommand,Command,sm_noclip 19216811,0,-1"
}

:|

Updated trade_minecraft_hans_a21 to trade_minecraft_hans_v36_sxh.
Added pkmn_ecruteakcity_v1 to the rotation.