Author Topic: vsh_dr_bank_v1 and vsh_dr_forest_b7 exploits  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Whitepaw

• Full Admin
vsh_dr_bank_v1 and vsh_dr_forest_b7 exploits
« on: October 28, 2014, 06:15:00 pm »
Bank:
Players are able to find the wrench in spectate mode. Not sure if it was ment to be exploited or not.

Forest:
Two quick videos on exploiting a trap. Once you are up there, you are safe from motivator and unless you drop down and die, you can sit up there forever.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: vsh_dr_bank_v1 and vsh_dr_forest_b7 exploits
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 03:39:24 pm »
Bank:
Players are able to find the wrench in spectate mode. Not sure if it was ment to be exploited or not.
Are spectators able to activate the door the opens when you find the wrench? Or only see it when spectating?

Edit: I don't believe that spectators can activate the trigger, but I've added some plugin logic to prevent them from seeing the wrench.

Forest:
Two quick videos on exploiting a trap. Once you are up there, you are safe from motivator and unless you drop down and die, you can sit up there forever.

I've hopefully fixed this. Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 05:52:42 pm by VoiDeD »

Offline Werewolf

• GmodTech Admin + Mapper
Re: vsh_dr_bank_v1 and vsh_dr_forest_b7 exploits
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 10:11:56 am »
Just thought I'd let you know that I have fixed the crash issue and updated dr_bank to V2 - http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/182962

Regarding the ghosting issue though, I did try to see if I could make the wrench prop invisible up until the moment the winning door was opened, but unfortunately that didn't work out.