Author Topic: Spawn campings  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Micheal De Santa

Spawn campings
« on: April 10, 2014, 05:22:24 pm »
Ever when i join a server i see a bunch of enemys inside of the spawn we need godmode for 10 secs when they spawn

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
Re: Spawn campings
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 06:07:47 pm »
Nah you're just a nub  8)

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 06:13:12 pm »
Ever when i join a server i see a bunch of enemys inside of the spawn we need godmode for 10 secs when they spawn

Inside the spawn? We have plugins that prevent enemy players from using godmode while near or inside an enemy spawn area. I'm not entirely sure how that can be happening.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 10:04:24 pm »
Inside the spawn? We have plugins that prevent enemy players from using godmode while near or inside an enemy spawn area. I'm not entirely sure how that can be happening.

^ people don't have godmode near an enemy spawn; you're just bad at killing them
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 11:16:28 pm by LEON35 »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 11:53:12 pm »
By inside, he probably just means by the doors or in the general vicinity. I haven't seen a player with godmode inside a spawn.
So then basically you're asking for people to have half of an rtd everytime they spawn? Also imagine how unbalanced that would make it against other people that already "lost" their spawning godmode and some guy just keeps suiciding in order to get godmode.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 03:19:42 pm »
>Trade Server