Author Topic: zf_trainmg_v1_31 (Map submit)  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Safety

zf_trainmg_v1_31 (Map submit)
« on: November 25, 2016, 04:11:53 am »
Hello again! ;) I have new maps for all of you! (again) this... zf_trainmg_v1_31 This like pen15 but, with TRAIN! ok let's go see a map!

This is a first level of is map. Red will spawn inside a brick buildings and zombies will teleport on top of it! when round start beware of.. "It's Raining Men" zombies can swarming with comb at door or spy backstab raining. The first mission for humans is Get in a train quickly fast as you can! before you get killed by zombies behind you. when you on a board you have 2 choose this: stay in side a train or stay on top of train to fight! Next up, Train will slow down at bridge so be careful!

train will slowly moving pass a bridge train will go normal speed again and then you have 2 choose to "Jump of a train and rush to a capture point" or "Stay on train wait until train stop at capture point" when train stop at the end of the line at the first capture point, capture point can be capture and the small cube teleport will open a door go to next level.

This is level 2 after you teleport you will teleport at train station. The spawn point of teleport is nearby red container the hole on top of buildings is zombies spawn point.

The capture point is inside a train station and have a crack wall aka zombies hole spawn this kind un-fair for zombies team but, nah this ok if spawn protection last longer....

Next up, when capture point train station complete you will see a text pop-up on you screen said: The train will leave in 45 sec if you don't get on a borad it will be so painful for you why? the floor is electricity! so, do not fall off humans team! ;D

This is a last part of level 2. See that wooden texture box kind subway that it your ticket out of here the new train will come out for sec, if you don't change a train that train will go explode!!!! ok... Let move on to final level.

This is a last level of this map (Level 3) the orange train aka you ticket train out of level 2 will go explode in 20 or 30 sec i don't know you know get to it. and the zombies spawn will spawn nearby you on next train you have to Run n Gun! pass all zombies to a capture point and you have to fight all around! and don't fall off a train if you fall off you will send to a start of level 3 and you have to jump on a train again. don't be panic if you send back the orange train that explode before it gone so no damage to you.

Overall is: Hard - Very Hard difficulty map you have to work as a team! and use friend perks to WIN!
Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwrzYtrHDqTvNkoyaXc5VzV3ekk
Files Maps Upload by: Me! (Safety)
ALL CREDIT GO TO: SLAG Gaming (again... yep... AGAIN! on the bridge look at a sign it have a turtle think right? that right! it an easter egg from zf_turtle_attack_v5)

I'm hope "VoiDeD" test is map before add in to a server i will keep post like this one for new maps i have so many of them in my google drive (most of them is bad and some good maps on it.)

Have a nice day! Byeee ^^

Offline Snow_Leonardo

Re: zf_trainmg_v1_31 (Map submit)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 12:56:30 pm »
I'm all for hard maps that require teamwork and pose a challenge for both teams, but; 'Overall is: Hard - Very Hard difficulty map you have to work as a team! and use friend perks to WIN!'

I'm not sure if you're saying use perks that benefit allies or use the 'friend' perk. Because if you need that perk to beat a map, I'd say it's poorly made.

Offline Safety

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2016, 05:11:04 pm »
I'm all for hard maps that require teamwork and pose a challenge for both teams, but; 'Overall is: Hard - Very Hard difficulty map you have to work as a team! and use friend perks to WIN!'

I'm not sure if you're saying use perks that benefit allies or use the 'friend' perk. Because if you need that perk to beat a map, I'd say it's poorly made.
I mean... er... like... keep medic alive, ammo, buff damage and defend etc. i say 'use friend perks to WIN!' does't mean you have to go that perks all a long I just fell like friend perks is a best perk to win as human team, snow

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 02:41:35 pm »
The map itself seems pretty playable, so I've added it to the rotation.

The only thing I'd recommend changing is increasing the hold time on the game_text's that explain what the survivors should be doing, as they appear for only a very short time currently.

Offline Safety

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 05:22:13 pm »
The map itself seems pretty playable, so I've added it to the rotation.

The only thing I'd recommend changing is increasing the hold time on the game_text's that explain what the survivors should be doing, as they appear for only a very short time currently.
aha thanks!