Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Dodgeball Hell / Re: Oldschool stats
« Last post by MK-Vultra on January 13, 2022, 07:46:32 am »
Lol I know I'm a little over a year late on this but seeing all those familiar names brings back a flood of memories. I went under SomeGuy at the time when I was still in high school and here I am now approaching my 30s. Time really does fly.  :'(

Unfortunate no server is able to run the original voogru dbs plugin nowadays. Would be nice to see all the OG players playing again.
Saxton Hell / Re: Map Rotation / Map Suggestions
« Last post by VoiDeD on January 08, 2022, 04:55:34 pm »
Removed vsh_void_a1f and arena_dropdown_rc1 from the rotation.
TLDR is apparently a TF2 update broke DBS and it needs to be recompiled. Only Voogru has the source and is MIA.

Long shot but anyone out there able to get a hold of Voogru? Or if Voogru ever reads this!
« Last post by VoiDeD on December 24, 2021, 05:57:43 pm »
Removed arena_lighthouse_rc2fix from the rotation.
Hi All,

Firstly, Merry Christmas!

Now down to business. So DB and DBS have been gone for a bit. I know this is a long shot, but any chance of a DBS Hell revival? I would be willing to donate a little for server costs.

Even if DBS Hell isn't  revived, anyone out there with connections with the DB\DBS mods? These mods aren't easy to come by. Since they have been dead for awhile, why not make it freely available or open source it at this point? I know there are a few other people out there that would be interested. A lot of us spent a lot of time playing this and I'm sure a few would still be interested in playing occasionally.

I don't have access to Voogru or Voided myself, so if anyone out there with connections willing to help, it would be appreciated!

There are still a bunch of TFDB servers around with at least a handful of people playing all the time. If DB and DBS mods were more easily available we might have a chance. And DB/DBS are obviously superior to TFDB :).

Either way, I miss playing DBS with the lot of you! Whether on Voogru, TKU, Hell, or wherever it was!
« Last post by Mr. Gamebito on December 23, 2021, 08:31:06 pm »
can we get more resources
« Last post by VoiDeD on September 18, 2021, 09:04:57 pm »
Removed arena_blue_resort from the rotation.
« Last post by VoiDeD on September 18, 2021, 04:11:15 pm »
Removed the following maps from rotation:

vsh_nale_b1d
vsh_stargate_v3
vsh_domess_a4
« Last post by VoiDeD on September 04, 2021, 08:06:24 pm »
Added vsh_lolcano_pb1 back to the rotation.
« Last post by VoiDeD on July 10, 2021, 07:02:59 pm »
Added koth_vanguard_b5 back to the rotation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10